Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WORST BLOGGER EVER

Well it is official. I am the worst blogger ever. Not that this blog is the worse thing to hit the internet, but my ability to sit down in front of the computer and put finger to keys is pretty sad. I looked down the other day and realized that it had been almost six months since I posted a blog. It isn’t that I haven’t been doing stuff worth blogging about. In March I got to spend three days in Mountain Home, Arkansas tying at the Sowbug Roundup. One evening the great folks at Wapsi invited us to take a tour of their plant. That turned out pretty interesting…I have never seen so many bucktails and so much dubbing in all my life…rooms filled with it. In April I tied at the Tri-Lakes Expo in Springfield, Missouri where I was placed in my normal dork sandwich location. You’ll have to read the earlier blog for that one. 

Just to get back into the swing of things I thought I would post a photograph of the latest flies I have been tying. These were tied for my dad for Father's Day. He is a veteran of I thought these PATRIOTS were appropriate.

My dad's Fathers day gift...Patriots

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you posted something! I begining to think you have forgotten your URL ;)

    Nice ty's! Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete