Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SOWBUG ROUNDUP 2011

A Celebration of Fly Fishing

March 17, 18, 19,  2011

Mountain Home, Arkansas




Imagine three days and a big convention center with some of the greatest fly tiers from around the Midwest. Typically, there are 45 to 50 great tiers at any one time. There are some great tiers like Mike George, Terry Tanner, and Royce Dam going to be there.

About a year ago while tying at the Tri-Lakes Expo I received an invitation from Tony Spezio to come down and tie on Friday evening and Saturday morning. It is quite an honor since I never considered myself to be a really good tier. I hope that if you have time and the weekend free you can come down to Mountain Home and join the fun. I will need all the support I can get. This is my first time tying at the SOWBUG Roundup and I feel like a freshman kid walking into high school for the first time. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment